or pay in 4 interest-free installments for orders over $50
This item is handmade and will ship by Friday, July 14 if you order today. Contact us to see if a rush order is available.
Detailed at the adjustable buckled wrists with a padlock, these classic motorcycle gloves are designed with holes at the knuckles and cutout backhands.
Latex gloves are molded & imported from England & altered in our California studio
Lock & Key included
Chain sold separately
Please note that molded glove colors may not be a perfect color match to latex clothing.
All white latex is not pure white.
- Let garment soak in a tub full of water with a small drop of viviclean.
- Hang garment to dry.
- Once the garment is completely dry, inside and out, powder the inside with talc powder.
- Store garment on a plastic hanger in a dark plastic bag in a cool, shaded, dry place.
- DO NOT use oil based lubricants and avoid over shining appliqué details. Lubricants can seep into seams which can cause the seam to become unbound.
- AVOID sharp objects, such as long nails and jewelry. Take off all jewelry when putting on or taking off your garment. AVOID perfume, body sprays, and oils.
- AVOID metal objects, such as coins, belts, and body piercings or copper, brass, and bronze based items. AVOID hanging garments with thin straps or on metal hangers.
- When your garment is not in use we suggest covering any metal (zippers, buckles, eyelets ect.) with tissue paper to avoid staining.
- Any light color latex, such as pink and white, will stain easily. Store these pieces separately.
- KEEP OUT OF SUNLIGHT & EXTREME HEAT
Learn more in our expanded latex care article.
This product usually ships between
and 4 weeks