- Let garment soak in a tub full of water with a small drop of viviclean.
- Hang garment to dry.
- Once the garment is completely dry, inside and out, powder the inside with talc powder.
- Store garment on a plastic hanger in a dark plastic bag in a cool, shaded, dry place.
- DO NOT use oil based lubricants and avoid over shining appliqué details. Lubricants can seep into seams which can cause the seam to become unbound.
- AVOID sharp objects, such as long nails and jewelry. Take off all jewelry when putting on or taking off your garment. AVOID perfume, body sprays, and oils.
- AVOID metal objects, such as coins, belts, and body piercings or copper, brass, and bronze based items. AVOID hanging garments with thin straps or on metal hangers.
- When your garment is not in use we suggest covering any metal (zippers, buckles, eyelets ect.) with tissue paper to avoid staining.
- Any light color latex, such as pink and white, will stain easily. Store these pieces separately.
- KEEP OUT OF SUNLIGHT & EXTREME HEAT
Learn more in our expanded latex care article.